About Me

3 comments

About Me


My Self Salim Ali...I am a professional blogger ...Blogging is my passion...
I can design Blog for personal use..
Now i am studying ceramic technology in Govt. College of Engg. & ceramic Technology,kol-10
I am 3rd Yr Student..

Work:
1. Blog design for personal use..
2. If  important data recovery from Pendrive,Pc,computer,Internal& extarnal Hard Disk....
3. For Any software problem of computer...
4. Computer format,install Any type of windows(except Mac OSX).........& Others..

Contact Me:
54/1E,Beliaghata Sura East Road,Near Jora petrol Pump,Kol-10
Call me: 08926762793
Email me:-computerofsolution@gmail.com

Website: Http://www.pcdrivers.in
blog: http://computerofsolution.blogspot.in

3 comments:

Thankx! For Visiting My site...If You Like The Post Plz Write Your Views Below...